Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Being a Good Boy for one day :)

I have been a Good boy today :)

  • I have slept like an innocent kid for 6 hrs in the morning and 4 hrs in the afternoon. (Though I overslept to go to a lecture, but no worries - Webcast)
  • I have a clean room and a clean desk.
  • I have washed my clothes.
  • I have gone through the other modules too (apart from CS3216)
  • I talked to my parents and sister for a really long time. *Feels Good*
  • I am trying to get my social life back. Sleep is already back and I think the amount of sleep I had today will keep me charged for the next week. My friends are planning a movie tonight, and I will see if I can catch up. But Adhiraj is a bit over me to set up his Linux system.
But I will be soon back to my life.

The Facebook application requirements have been sorted out priority wise, and the whole next week is packed. The weekend will be over in a jiffy. But lets gear up for the second half of the run!

CS3216 is an investment on oneself. The returns are awesome - Good friends, Great learning, Good Contacts, A Great professor to look up to, and a real awesome experience.
After attending its lectures (which actually "teach" nothing, but just push you on the right track), I am kind of wondering, what will happen to the remaining of my stay in NUS. Who will be there to push us so hard that even the limits expand? Is there any other *work hard* + *fun* course? Prof, do let me know if there is.


P.S. This post is actually meant for my other blog angad-cs3216.typepad.com. But never mind, it goes there too :P Its all about my life, so doesnt matter wherever I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger